When all else fails, Yes We Can Youth Clinics offers a solution to many young people age 13 to 25 suffering from behavioural disorders/problems and/or addictions. Not doing things only by ourselves is one of the reasons why our success rate is far above average (about 70 %). Successful treatment does require strong commitment from both young adolescents as from their parents/caretakers. This mutual approach at Yes We Can Youth Clinics is often a turning point in the lives of many.
For Yes We Can Youth Clinics in Hilvarenbeek (NL) we are looking for a:
Sport-Youth Coach / Group Worker (m/f)
Our team fully works from the beliefs that life without unmanageable problems feels great. As a Sport-Youth Coach, you are considered a supreme role model for our fellows and you know how to motivate and/or stimulate them with a warm and positive attitude. The pillars of our programme are based on openness, honesty and a lot of patience towards the fellows and their environment.
Your tasks are:
- To make sure fellows get in and out of bed on time, to keep a positive spirit during communal moments like breakfast, to organise sport or outdoor activities and to have motivational conversations. Treatment activities are not part of your tasks.
- To organise and lead sports activities, but also educational elements within the programme
- To be the safeguard of a safe and positive climate in the clinic
- To be part of a multi-disciplinary team, to offer first aid, to help fellows with the structure of the programme and rules of conduct, to create positive group dynamics in the clinic
- A fair command of English
- An education in sports (intermediate level) and in possession of a valid driver’s license
- Experience in organising and leading sport or outdoor activities
- The ability to cooperate and be flexible. Self-confidence and sincere commitment come natural
- A stable, healthy lifestyle and a good condition are needed to partake in the activity programme and to lead by example
- You do not mind irregular time schedules. You will work in the clinic for four consecutive days and you are off four days thereafter (sometimes also during weekends and festive days). This rhythm suits you.
Did we get your attention? We than cordially invite you to apply.
Please send us your CV together with a motivated letter and a short video message (max. 3 minutes all in English) in which you will convince why we should get you on board. You can mail these three documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also phone her on: +31 (0)6-13547492 (even outside office hours).
Please note that upon employment, a certificate of good conduct is required.
Further acquisition to this advertisement is not appreciated