Yes We Can Youth Clinics offers a solution to many young people age 13 to 25 suffering from behavioural disorders/problems and/or addictions. Not doing things only by ourselves is one of the reasons why our success rate is far above average (about 70 %). Successful treatment does require strong commitment from both young adolescents as from their parents/caretakers. This mutual approach at Yes We Can Youth Clinics is often a turning point in the lives of many.
For our international facility Yes We Can Youth Clinics (NL) we are looking for a full-time:
Therapist / Psychologist / Developmental Educationalist
A therapist at Yes We Can Youth Clinics works in an equivalent, multi-disciplinary team and you have very intensive client contact. We work with the belief that it can also be done differently, in which the young adults indicate this short intensive programme suits their needs. The work environment is dynamic and the treatment team consists of: psychiatrists, nurses, experts by experience and group coaches. The values that we work with are openness, honesty and a lot of patience for the young people and their surroundings. As a therapist you will work from our clinic in Hilvarenbeek.
Your tasks consist of:
- Take care of the intakes of the clients from abroad and make the first indication of their issues
- Execute (a part of) the treatment (1-to-1-, group- or systemic treatment) including a preliminary descriptive diagnosis
- Draft a part of the family programme for the parents, together with the family counsellor
- Take part in multidisciplinary meetings
- Draft temporary and final reports
- You are a qualified psychologist or developmental/remedial educationalist with experience in this target group
- You are motivated and driven to take part in our team
- You are capable of combining knowledge with vigour and perseverance
- Openness and dare to be honest to your clients and colleagues
- You are a warm and caring professional, who demands a lot from both their clients and themselves
- You control the English language in both speech and writing
Are you a positive person, are you looking for a challenging job and do dare to do it differently?
Please email your motivated letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Patricia Mekes. For more information please contact +31 (0)402110311 and ask for the HR department.
Please note that upon employment, a certificate of good conduct is required.
Further acquisition to this advertisement is not appreciated